- RN Programs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Online RN Programs
- RN Bridge Programs
- Search Programs
If you live in or near Memphis, Tennessee, and want to pursue a career as a Registered Nurse (RN), the first order of business is finding the right nursing program. The Memphis area is home to a wide array of accredited RN schools, so there is no shortage of options to choose from.
Table of Contents[hide]
Begin your search for the right RN school in Memphis by considering these options:
1. University of Memphis (UofM)
- Average annual tuition for in-state students is around $8,500 for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- The Loewenberg School of Nursing offers a traditional, five-semester Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program, an accelerated four-semester BSN program, and a flexible, online, 31-credit RN-to-BSN degree program for current RNs with diplomas or associate degrees.
- Students can also pursue their Master of Science in Nursing at U of M and choose from a number of specialty concentrations.
2. University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center (UTHSC)
- Average yearly tuition is around $18,500 for in-state students for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- The College of Nursing offers BSNs, Master of Science in Nursing degrees with preparation for clinical nurse leader certifications, Doctor of Nursing Practice degrees with specializations including nurse anesthetist, family nurse practitioner, and pediatric nurse practitioner, a PhD in Nursing Science program, and an RN-to-BSN degree program.
3. Baptist College of Health Sciences
- Average annual tuition is around $12,500 for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- The CCNE-accredited traditional RN baccalaureate programs include clinical experience in hospitals and other settings as well as in a state-of-the-art simulation lab.
- An RN-to-BSN completion program is also available.
4. Southwest Tennessee Community College (STVV)
- Average annual tuition is around $4,000 for in-state students for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- The AASN degree program at STVV is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- The vast majority of classes are held at the Union Street campus.
5. East Arkansas Community College (EACC)
- Average yearly tuition is around $2,800 for in-state students for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- The traditional-track nursing program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC).
- Upon completion of the two-year, five-term program, you will receive your Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AASN).
Start your search for an RN school in Memphis by considering the five options above. Soon enough, you'll be on your way to becoming a Registered Nurse!