How to Become a Registered Nurse in Wyoming
Are you a prospective Registered Nurse (RN) in Wyoming who wants more information pertaining to your chosen career? Do you need help finding a suitable school closest to you? A career as an RN is one of the fastest-growing occupations in Wyoming today, and with an average starting salary of around $55,000 per year, it is one of the highest-paying as well.
Before you can embark on your new career in Wyoming, you will need to acquire the appropriate education. There are many higher education facilities in Wyoming that offer various RN degrees. If you want to begin your career as quickly as possible, the best choice is to enroll in an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program. Through a combination of lecture-based instruction and clinical training, an ADN program will prepare you for the required RN licensing exam.
Upon completing your training, passing your licensing exam, and submitting to a background check, you will be eligible to apply for an RN license from Wyoming's State Board of Nursing.
Top Rated RN Schools in Wyoming
Listed below, you will find some of the most outstanding schools in Wyoming that offer training to aspiring RNs:
- Casper College 125 College Dr, Casper, WY 82601Request info
- Central Wyoming College 2660 Peck Avenue, Riverton, WY 82501Request info
- Gillette College 300 West Sinclair, Gillette, WY 82718Request info
- Laramie County Community College 1400 E College Dr, Cheyenne, WY 82007Request info
- Northwest College 231 W 6th St, Powell, WY 82435Request info
- Sheridan College 3059 S Coffeen Ave, Sheridan, WY 82801Request info
- University of Wyoming, Laramie Corner of Ninth and Ivinson, Laramie, WY 82071Request info
- Western Wyoming Community College 2500 College Dr, Rock Springs, WY 82902Request info