Find Accredited RN Programs in South Dakota
Are you looking for a career in South Dakota that offers a comfortable salary and plenty of employment opportunities? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people who are sick or injured? If your answers were “yes,” you should think about becoming a Registered Nurse (RN). There is presently a shortage of nurses in South Dakota, and entry-level RNs earn average salaries of as much as $50,000 per year!
So, just how do you join this amazing fraternity in South Dakota? The first requirement to become a Registered Nurse in South Dakota is attending an approved program for RN students. While there are three types of programs aimed at training prospective RNs, the fastest route to graduation is by completing an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program.
An ADN program provides you with all of the knowledge and skills you need to pass the state's RN licensing exam and obtain your license.
Nursing Schools that Offer RN Programs in South Dakota
One of the most important decisions you will make in regards to your new career as an RN is choosing a good school for your education. The following schools are all accredited and offer excellent RN programs:
- Augustana College, Sioux Falls 2001 S Summit Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57197Request info
- Dakota Wesleyan University 1200 W University Ave, Mitchell, SD 57301Request info
- Mount Marty College 1105 W. 8th Street, Yankton, SD 57078Request info
- National American University, Rapid City, SD 5301 S. Hwy 16, Rapid City, SD 57701Request info
- National American University, Sioux Falls, SD 2801 S Kiwanis Ave. Ste 100, Sioux Falls, SD 57108Request info
- Oglala Lakota College 490 Piya Wiconi Road, Kyle, SD 57752Request info
- Presentation College 1500 N Main, Aberdeen, SD 57401Request info
- Presentation College, Lakota P.O. Box 1070 East Prairie Road, Eagle Butte, SD 57625Request info
- Sisseton Wahpeton College BIA Rd 700, Sisseton, SD 57262Request info
- South Dakota State University Administration Lane, Brookings, SD 57007Request info
- University of Sioux Falls 1101 W 22nd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105Request info
- University of South Dakota 414 E Clark St, Vermillion, SD 57069Request info