Find Accredited RN Programs in North Dakota
Are you aware that Registered Nurses (RNs) in North Dakota can earn anywhere between $40,000 and $100,000 per year depending on their experience and employer? However, the average starting salary for those who are employed here is around $60,000 annually. While this fact is quite remarkable, even more impressive is the fact that RN positions in North Dakota (and other states also) are expected to increase by 19 percent over the next several years.
Becoming an RN in North Dakota is basically a three-step process. The first step is to complete a state-approved RN program. Currently, the minimum educational requirement for becoming an RN in North Dakota (and other states also) is to earn an Associate Degree in Nursing, also known as ADN. After earning your degree, the next thing you must do is complete both parts of the NCLEX-RN with acceptable scores.
If you receive acceptable scores on the NCLEX-RN, you will be deemed eligible to apply for a registered nursing license from the North Dakota Board of Nursing.
Nursing Schools that Offer RN Programs in North Dakota
Do you need help finding an RN program in North Dakota? All of the following schools are accredited and offer some of the best RN programs in the state:
- Bismarck State College 1603 Edwards Ave., Bismarck, ND 58506Request info
- Dakota College at Bottineau 105 Simrall Blvd, Bottineau, ND 58318Request info
- Dickinson State University 291 Campus Drive, Dickinson, ND 58601Request info
- Fort Berthold Community College 220 8th Ave. N, New Town, ND 58763Request info
- Jamestown College 608 6th St NE, Jamestown, ND 58405Request info
- Lake Region State College 1801 College Dr N, Devils Lake, ND 58301Request info
- Medcenter One College of Nursing 512 N 7th St, Bismarck, ND 58501Request info
- Minot State University 500 University Ave W, Minot, ND 58707Request info
- North Dakota State College of Science 800 N 6th St, Wahpeton, ND 58076Request info
- North Dakota State University 1301 12th Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58108Request info
- University of Mary 7500 University Dr, Bismarck, ND 58504Request info
- University of North Dakota 264 Centennial Drive, Stop 8193, Grand Forks, ND 58202Request info
- Williston State College 1410 University Ave, Williston, ND 58801Request info