Find Accredited RN Programs in New Hampshire
Have you been looking for a career in New Hampshire that offers outstanding wages and job stability even during struggling economic times? Can you imagine yourself working in the medical sector? If you answered “yes” to both the questions, a career as a Registered Nurse (RN) may be just what you have been looking for. Not only is there a remarkably high demand for RNs in New Hampshire, but RNs employed here also earn average salaries of $65,000 per year.
How do you become a Registered Nurse in New Hampshire? Of course, the foremost part of becoming an RN is obtaining the training necessary for such a position. In New Hampshire (and other states also), the minimum requirement for becoming an RN is attending a program that offers an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN). With an ADN to your credit, you will be eligible to apply for a seat to take the NCLEX-RN licensing exam.
The NCLEX-RN is a rigorous evaluation of the theoretical knowledge and practical skills you obtained during your training. Passing this exam will allow you to apply for your RN license in New Hampshire.
Nursing Schools that Offer RN Programs in New Hampshire
Do you want to complete your RN training in the state of New Hampshire? If you do, any one of the following facilities will make a great choice:
- Colby-Sawyer College 541 Main St, New London, NH 3257Request info
- Great Bay Community College 320 Corporate Dr, Portsmouth, NH 3801Request info
- Lakes Region Community College 379 Belmont Road, Laconia, NH 3246Request info
- Manchester Community College, New Hampshire 1066 Front St, Manchester, NH 3102Request info
- Nashua Community College 505 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 3063Request info
- River Valley Community College One College Place, Claremont, NH 3743Request info
- Rivier College 420 South Main St, Nashua, NH 3060Request info
- Saint Anselm College 100 Saint Anselm Drive, Manchester, NH 3102Request info
- University of New Hampshire, Durham 105 Main St., Thompson Hall, Durham, NH 3824Request info
- White Mountains Community College 2020 Riverside Road, Berlin, NH 3570Request info