Find Accredited RN Programs in Nevada
Did you know that although women outnumber men in nursing professions, the gap is quickly becoming smaller? Nursing careers have become very popular due mainly to the fact that they offer excellent starting wages. In the state of Nevada, entry-level Registered Nurses (RNs) earn an average of $51,000 per year! Furthermore, RN positions are expected to increase in Nevada (and other states also) by as much as 19 percent until 2022.
If you are like many other people, you must have found these facts quite intriguing. You may also be wondering how you can begin a career as a Registered Nurse in Nevada. If this is the case, we can help.
First of all, you need to enroll in a training facility that offers an approved RN program. Currently, you must earn at least an Associate Degree in Nursing before you will be eligible for your licensing exam.
The RN licensing exam, known as the NCLEX-RN, is a two-part evaluation that you need to pass successfully before you can apply for a license from the Nevada Board of Nursing.
Nursing Schools that Offer RN Programs in Nevada
We understand that one of the most important decisions you will make is choosing a school for your RN training. Therefore, you will find some of Nevada's top RN schools below:
- College of Southern Nevada 6375 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146Request info
- Great Basin College 1500 College Parkway, Elko, NV 89801Request info
- ITT Technical Institute, Henderson 168 N Gibson Rd, Henderson, NV 89014Request info
- Kaplan College, Las Vegas 3535 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102Request info
- Nevada State College at Henderson 1125 Nevada State Drive, Henderson, NV 89002Request info
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas 4505 S Maryland Pky, Las Vegas, NV 89154Request info
- University of Nevada, Reno North Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89557Request info
- University of Southern Nevada 11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 89014Request info
- Western Nevada College 2201 West College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89703Request info