Find Accredited RN Programs in Delaware
Did you know that there are four times as many Registered Nurses (RNs) in the U.S. than there are doctors? Even so, there is a growing need for RNs all over the country, and this need will only increase for the next several years. Furthermore, if you choose to obtain employment as an RN in Delaware, you can expect an average salary of around $58,000 per year.
Before you can become a licensed RN in Delaware, you must acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for such a position. The quickest way to accomplish this is by enrolling in an RN training program that award you with an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) upon graduation. ADN programs in Delaware are carefully designed to prepare RN students for the NCLEX-RN licensing exam, which is offered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
During the NCLEX-RN, you will be required to complete a computerized multiple-choice exam as well as a clinical evaluation before you can obtain your nursing license.
Nursing Schools that Offer RN Programs in Delaware
Listed below, you will find some of the best RN schools in Delaware. All of these facilities are accredited and offer programs approved by Delaware's Board of Nursing.
- Delaware State University 1200 N. Dupont Highway, Dover, DE 19901Request info
- Delaware Technical and Community College, Owens Route 18, Seashore Highway PO Box 610, Georgetown, DE 19947Request info
- Delaware Technical and Community College, Terry 100 Campus Drive, Dover, DE 19901Request info
- Delaware Technical and Community College, Wilmington/ Stanton 333 N. Shipley Street, Wilmington, DE 19801Request info
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing at the Beebe Medical Center 424 Savannah Rd, Lewes, DE 19958Request info
- University of Delaware 104 Hullihen Hall, Newark, DE 19716Request info
- Wesley College, Dover 120 N State St, Dover, DE 19901Request info